Always open for your urgent care needs
We’re here 24/7 with care that fits your schedule. No driving and no parking. We work quickly to understand you and your unique situation so we can provide the care you need to get you feeling better faster.
If you are experiencing a major emergency, go to the ER as soon as possible or call 911.
ONLINE VISITS: CARE MADE EASIER
Virtual Visits 24/7
Install the mobile app and get access to a doctor anytime, anywhere
No need to plan ahead; Just log on to talk to a doctor
Safe and Secure
We respect and protect your personal health information
You can use online care in AL, DC, FL, IN, KS, MD, MI, NY, OK, TN, TX and WI
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Ascension Online Care?
Ascension Online Care is an easier way to see a doctor and get the care you and your family need. It’s one-on-one, personalized care where you and your doctor will have a video chat wherever you are – at home, at work or on the go – using your smartphone, tablet or laptop. It's easy to use, private and secure. It’s free to enroll and the cost is only $49 per visit.
Ascension Online Care offers:
• Peace of mind with a doctor “on call” 24/7 to provide quality care
• Consultation, diagnosis, and prescriptions (when appropriate)
How do I get started?
When would I use Ascension Online Care?
• I have a non-emergency condition and should probably see a doctor, but can’t fit it into my schedule
• My doctor’s office is closed
• It's difficult for me to get a doctor's appointment
• I feel too sick to drive
• I have children at home and don’t want to bring them to the doctor’s office with me
Our experienced team provides online care – including diagnosis – for a wide variety of symptoms and conditions, including:
• Sinus or upper respiratory infections
• Eye infections
• Allergic reactions
• Sore throat/strep/cough
• Urinary tract infections
How do I add my spouse?
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll.
How do I add a child to my account?
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under age 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf. Enroll yourself first and then add your child or dependent to your account.